This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Installation guide/Getting started

Topics: Developer Forum
Oct 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Is there any document to help with installation of all the third party tools and their correct version like MVC, NUnit, Unity etc?

I am having the most difficulty with running the MVC application. I am newbie.

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Have you found anything yet?  I am looking for the same information...

Nov 22, 2011 at 7:38 AM
monday wrote:

Is there any document to help with installation of all the third party tools and their correct version like MVC, NUnit, Unity etc?

I've updated the readme.txt file in order to show the urls from which to download ASP.NET MVC 3 and the code contracts toolkit. Other toolkits (Moq, SharpTestsEx, Unity, ...) references are managed by means of nuget, so they should work "out of the box" provided you load the project on a computer connected to the Internet, so to have nuget downloading the toolkits at compile time by means of a pre build action. Just download the latest changeset, open it in VS2010, compile it and let me know.

May 24, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I am also having problems building the lastest solution for VS2010.  nuget install is exiting with code 1.  I have installed EL 5, Code Contracts and ASP.NETMVC3.  I only need to use NSK for an example of WPF.  So can I remove all of the "NSK.Web.OnlineStore.*" presentation projects?