This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

nHibernate probelm

Topics: Developer Forum
Apr 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I am unable to run any page from the web.UI project, as I run straight into an exception generated on behalf of nHibernate.

The ProxyFactoryFactory was not configured.
Initialize 'proxyfactory.factory_class' property of the session-factory configuration section with one of the available NHibernate.ByteCode providers.

I understand from Google enquiries that htis has to do with a new version of nHibernate. The trouble is, I don't even want to use this library. According to the instructions in "Architecting Applications for the Enterprise" all I have to do is remove the nHibernate from the Data folder. This makes no difference at all.

Please, this project is difficult enough. I want to play with the ASP.NET MVC and the Web Forms versions, backed up by LINQ, not nHibernate. How do I do this?

May 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM
AmandaEarlam wrote:

Please, this project is difficult enough. I want to play with the ASP.NET MVC and the Web Forms versions, backed up by LINQ, not nHibernate. How do I do this?

Hi Amanda, as of today the only LINQ-enabled DAL shipped by NSK is the NHibernate based one: to make it work, a simple build of the source code should be enough. Please let me know.

Oct 4, 2011 at 7:04 PM

i am also trying to tackle the same error. nothing is working for me.