Discussions under User Forum

Repository - UnityOfWork - with multiple DB

first post: Berzy wrote: Hi, I am "playing" with Repository/UnityOfWork, with the help of t...

about real life example implementation (data access)

first post: Berzy wrote: Hi, I am applying what is into the book/examples to a real life pr...

need help with webservices

first post: Berzy wrote: yes, it is a little out of topic, but, well, you guys are the best...

Build #95118 Error parsing xaml

first post: paolorunchi wrote: Hi, I checked out the latest build #95118 (comment: "removed vs2008...

Help getting started

first post: habakkuk4 wrote: Hello and thanks for creating this project.I have read "Architectin...

latest post: habakkuk4 wrote: Andrea, Thanks for your reply. I just read your book over the s...

How can I implement 'GetByCriteria(Query query)'

first post: worrob wrote: Hi All,First of all I would like to commend this starter kit - it i...

First-Steps-Help

first post: Jan_Waiz wrote: A short overview and linklist about needed tools will be very helpf...

latest post: chuckgo wrote: I have been reading the book and thought I would load up the Northw...

EntLib 5.0?

first post: paulhennessey wrote: Hi,Firstly, thanks for providing such a great book. I'm trying to b...

latest post: andysal wrote: Hi Paul, it seems you're using a now-quite-old codebase which requi...

What are these "Worker Services" all about?

first post: rob759 wrote: Hi,I have been reading Andrea's and Dino's book "... Architecting A...

latest post: andysal wrote: Hi Rob, the book covered a "now quite old" codebase: NSK is evolvin...

Errors when I trying to use the application

first post: rsiva wrote: I have downloaded and compiled the latest changeset and it compiled...

latest post: rsiva wrote: Pretty sure. it's EF I'm using however I haven't changed anything s...