This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

Build #95118 Error parsing xaml

first post: paolorunchi wrote: Hi, I checked out the latest build #95118 (comment: "removed vs2008...

Getting Started...

first post: msmithcodeplex wrote: I am a big-time newbie to Visual Studio and C# (a recent convert fr...

latest post: andysal wrote: Hi, I have updated the readme.txt file in order to have it showing ...

How can I implement 'GetByCriteria(Query query)'

first post: worrob wrote: Hi All,First of all I would like to commend this starter kit - it i...

First-Steps-Help

first post: Jan_Waiz wrote: A short overview and linklist about needed tools will be very helpf...

latest post: chuckgo wrote: I have been reading the book and thought I would load up the Northw...

Errors when I trying to use the application

first post: rsiva wrote: I have downloaded and compiled the latest changeset and it compiled...

latest post: rsiva wrote: Pretty sure. it's EF I'm using however I haven't changed anything s...

Employee Proxy lazy loading

first post: adaofer wrote: Hi,I am having trouble understanding how to use EmployeeProxy lazy ...

What is the FakeProvider for?

first post: daviddesloovere wrote: As far as I can see, the FakeProvider is not used. Is this correct?...

latest post: daviddesloovere wrote: Thanks for the effort!

Is this list still active?

first post: bill44077 wrote: Hi, I noticed after posting that the previous post was from Augu...

latest post: andysal wrote: sorry to answer so late: the list is now back in activity and I'm w...

Why there's no Documentation?

first post: raffaeu wrote: Hy guy i'm stuying DDD and also MVP pattern and i find very usefull...

latest post: andysal wrote: actually, NSK was started way before me and Dino decided to write N...

Rename ManagedDesigns.Northwind.Data

first post: teoarch wrote: Since ManagedDesigns.Northwind.Data is not a project specialized fo...