Discussions under Developer Forum

Help with vs 2008 source (build 83577)

first post: Berzy wrote: Hi all, I am learning/working with the version in subject. I am ve...

latest post: passion2030 wrote: how to get the source code of this project, the northwind starter k...

Enterprise Architecture Book

first post: ewinkiser wrote: Hi! I have read the entire architecture book which references this ...

Installation guide/Getting started

first post: monday wrote: Is there any document to help with installation of all the third pa...

latest post: jasonatkins wrote: I am also having problems building the lastest solution for VS2010....

Repository - UnityOfWork - with multiple DB

first post: Berzy wrote: Hi, I am "playing" with Repository/UnityOfWork, with the help of t...

about real life example implementation (data access)

first post: Berzy wrote: Hi, I am applying what is into the book/examples to a real life pr...

need help with webservices

first post: Berzy wrote: yes, it is a little out of topic, but, well, you guys are the best...

Build #95118 Error parsing xaml

first post: paolorunchi wrote: Hi, I checked out the latest build #95118 (comment: "removed vs2008...

Help getting started

first post: habakkuk4 wrote: Hello and thanks for creating this project.I have read "Architectin...

latest post: habakkuk4 wrote: Andrea, Thanks for your reply. I just read your book over the s...

Getting Started...

first post: msmithcodeplex wrote: I am a big-time newbie to Visual Studio and C# (a recent convert fr...

latest post: andysal wrote: Hi, I have updated the readme.txt file in order to have it showing ...

nHibernate probelm

first post: AmandaEarlam wrote: I am unable to run any page from the web.UI project, as I run strai...

latest post: raasmasood wrote: i am also trying to tackle the same error. nothing is working for me.