This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Missing assemblies and references in baseline

Topics: Developer Forum
Aug 4, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Hi, i'm trying to compile the latest version, but I still got compilation errors, for Repository.cs: 

the "Query<T>" method doesn't exists in all the "SessionManager.GetSession().Query<T>" calls..... 

Also, in the Lib folder, for the NH3 there aren't any assembly.... wich version of nh do you still use? 2.1.2 or the new 3alpha ?

Another thing, do you use a reference to NH in the GAC? 'cause the references to NH assembly was invalid in all the projects, after I got the latest version....

Thks

Aug 5, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Hi Marcello, I've added NH3 assemblies to the latest changeset: please download it and let me know if you succeed at building it

.A

Aug 5, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Hi, there are other references missing:

Microsoft.Data.Entity.CTP [ManagedDesigns.Nsk.Data.EF]

nunit.framework [ManagedDesigns.Nsk.UI.Presentation.NTests]

Aug 5, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Hi Marcello, you have to install NUnit and Entity Framework Code First CTP4; should you prefer to avoid that, you could exclude from the solution the projects referencing them. BTW, those projects contains unit tests for the MVP implementation (which is quite obsolete) and the "Code First" DAL based on Entity Framework, which is not completed yet (at this very moment, NSK is using the "POCO" EF DAL)

Aug 6, 2010 at 9:01 AM

ok, thanks Andy